Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT please read before booking with Fright Nights Worcestershire
- We do not accept single sex bookings over groups of four on any event. However, management reserves the right to allow or refuse any bookings.
- The minimum age for participants is 18 years old unless stated otherwise. Due to heritage restrictions we ask that participants are reasonably fit. Some of the locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled attendees. Please contact us on 07847811560 to discuss further.
- Due to restrictions at our locations pregnant woman are not allowed on any of our events.
- IMPORTANT: if anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcohol drinks to the event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- We do not allow smoking indoors. Please also ensure that no candles or other potential fire hazards are used during your stay.
- There are no sleeping facilities at our locations unless stated.
- Fright Nights Worcestershire will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity.
- Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen, and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
- All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your part are your own responsibility. Fright Nights Worcestershire are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by Fright Nights Worcestershire due to weather conditions or situations out of our control etc. When this occurs, Fright Nights Worcestershire will make every effort to ensure you receive the event that you booked on an alternative date, if no dates are suitable then we will issue a voucher for the face value of the ticket to be used within one year. Any expenses including travel incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
11a. All event itineraries are subject to change whether due to Fright Nights Worcestershire or third party decisions. Where possible all events will run as advertised unless there are circumstances beyond our control.
12.You agree that any and all services from Fright Nights Worcestershire are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events.
Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Fright Nights Worcestershire.
No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual.
You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
- Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In this case, Fright Nights Worcestershire reserve the right to relocate the event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time.
- We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. Tiredness kills.
- Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
- Rarely situations may arise which, in the opinion of Fright Nights Worcestershire make it necessary to change itineraries or make substitutions or omissions, involving the event, structure, timings or other details whether before or during the event, without previous notice to the guest. If this should occur, Fright Nights Worcestershire does not assume responsibility or liability for any losses, inconveniences, or expenses incurred by guests as a result. In the event of changes in the itinerary, no refunds will be made.
- All bookings made through Fright Nights Worcestershire means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
18.These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by Fright Nights Worcestershire. Fright Nights Worcestershire will use best endeavors to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them of the cancellation. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Fright Nights Worcestershire cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
Refunds, transfers and cancellations cannot be given for vouchers, including Fright Nights Worcestershire, and other online vouchers. Please make sure you can attend the event before booking!
Deposits are non-refundable. Refund requests will be paid less a 50%* cancellation charge, however NO refunds will be given less than four (4) weeks prior to the event.
Please note: The deposit can be used for a different guest(s) or event if we are notified eight (8) weeks before the event date.
- This percentage relates to the FULL cost of the event.
If you cannot attend an event then please contact us as soon as possible, even if it is less than four weeks so that our staff know you will not be attending, thank you.
TRANSFER POLICY You may transfer your event to a different date only if you notify us at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
Transfer requests are allowed only once and must be within a year of the original booking made. Any money held on account must be used within a year.
If the transfer request is made within the 4th week prior to the event date, there will be an extra charge of £20 as transfer fee per person.