1. DO YOU ISSUE TICKETS? Yes tickets are emailed once full payment has been received, however you do not have to print out the tickets, just give the name of the person who booked the event to the host on the night.
2. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT? The age limit is 18yrs and over unless stated otherwise.
3. ARE THERE BEDS ON YOUR GHOST HUNTS? There are no sleeping facilities unless stated. Our events involve being awake all night, unless stated.
4. AM I GUARANTEED TO SEE A GHOST? Unfortunately the paranormal is something that you cannot just demand. However using our techniques, expertise and many years experience, we will be placing you in situations that encourage paranormal experiences. Many people have left our events being firm believers in the paranormal after having very intense experiences.
5. IS YOUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM SECURE? It is very secure and provided by Paypal – the world’s number one solution for e-commerce. During busy periods we may not be able to take your call but our 24 hour online booking service is fully operational and secure.
6. HOW DO I REDEEM A GIFT VOUCHER? Choose an event from our Ghost Hunt section you would like to attend and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below, we do not accept voucher bookings over the telephone however if you have an enquiry regarding your booking please email or call 01751 47 66 77 :-
- What type of voucher you have, the voucher code/serial number and if applicable the PIN number.
- We also require your name and address, names of anyone attending with you and your mobile number in case of any issues on the night.
Once we have received this information we will confirm your booking by email.
We cannot refund or transfer vouchers so please make sure you can attend the date chosen before booking.
We recommend you keep your voucher for future reference.
VOUCHERS MUST BE REDEEMED ON AN EVENT BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE.